Doing our homework upfront and understanding your needs gets us off in the right direction faster. Sure we have a database to mine. But we also capitalize on our extensive knowledge of your industry and our intuition based on over 25 years in the business. We continually track the best and brightest executives
At Lipson & Co., our evaluative process can identify what will motivate a candidate so that your opportunity will be seen as the right advancement to their career...because we dont use a cookie-cutter approach to executive search. We study your corporate culture. We assess a candidates needs. We make a point of understanding the intricacies of the position, aside from the usual parameters that define the job. And, we can put that into perspective so that it is meaningful to a candidate. The tighter the constraints on prospective candidates, the better we like it. Because it helps us to be more specific in the candidates we present.
- We work with our clients to define the position: responsibilities, reporting relationships, background experience, future plans, specific organizational goals and compensation.
- We identify and research target organizations:
- Rarely are exceptional individuals actively looking; they must be sought out. We research the marketplace and its leaders, and approach candidates with patterns of accomplishment and success in their fields. Our ability to sell our clients opportunity is the hallmark of our success.
- We also evaluate all prospects that have been developed through our clients efforts.
- We interview candidates, in person, whenever possible.
- We conduct reference checks by speaking directly with individuals who have been in a position to evaluate the candidates job performance. Written references are submitted for all candidates who are finalists for the position.
- After final candidate interviews are conducted by the client, we assist in negotiating the terms and conditions of employment. Candidates not selected are informed in a diplomatic fashion.